Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Strange One.

I know. I haven't blogged in a month. How can you procrastinate something you have barely started? Who knows.

I have an unhealthy obsession with a certain british YouTuber. I mean, it's pretty difficult to resist lovely English accent, incredible ukulele talents, and a charming mole on the side of someone's face. It's pretty much impossible. It's also kind of hard not to have a dozen of his videos downloaded onto my computer (just in case the internet crashes), a collection of his songs, and pictures all saved onto my hard drive.

                                            Nevermind, that's just creepy.
                                                  (But I can't help it.)

I can officially say I have become a crazy fangirl. The strange part is, I am not some Justin Bieber raving, Johnny Depp loving 14 year old. I'm a YouTube stalker.
Oh dear.

But hey, I did have quite a great time jamming out alone in my kitchen to "Chemical Love".

I need to stop.


Aurevoir, mes amis.

2 comments: