Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm very bad at this.

I'm sorry. I'msorryimsorryimsorry. I should blog. I know I should. It's just that there are so many distracting things on the Internet, that I forget to blog because I'm too busy clicking on the ten thousandth flashmob video.

What is wrong with me?

Although I never actually post on mine, I have become quite obsessed with other peoples' blogs. It's kind of lovely, but if people knew how much I looked through their little webpages, I think they would be pretty concerned. Oh dear.

Recently, I've been watching more and more romantic short films just to sympathize with myself over being completely out of touch with the attractive male species. For some reason, I feel really great when I cry by myself in front of my computer, and then go stalk British YouTubers on the Internet. It's a strange routine, but it's quite effective.

Things like this are the highlight of my day. Brilliant.

I will post more, I should post more. It's just that there's this flashmob video that I really should go watch. Oh, and I think Charlie might have just updated his Twitter. Sometimes, being a Léa is truly hectic.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment